Guests

free counters

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Church Camp in Kuantan

I went to Kuantan for church camp.We stayed at Swiss Garden.We were supose to go on Friday but my father was busy.So we went on Saturday.We didn't take a lot of photos.The first day we arrived we ate lunch at the steamboat restaurant.Yummy!!!Anyway I am encouraging somebody you don't need to now but if you want to know please MYOB(Mind your own buisness)!!!!!!!!!!We went to the shore and felt the waves.Then we played water gun.
At night went treasure hunting.Not real gold or silver.Just sweets but it was worth it.The 2nd day we practice for the concert.I went to the beach another time but this time it was for the telematch.The concert started at night but me and my friend didn't join the dancing.I also met the famous Pastor Timothy.He was a short and funny.
Instead I only did 2 things...............The last day I woke up late and missed breakfast.So hungry.We went for church service and took a group photo. We ate lunch and went back home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so great your mom captured a lot photos during the session, my mom didn't capture any photo during the session T.T may be she was quite busy with my relative... that's why I was just posted the photos at the seaside.

    ReplyDelete

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!