Guests

free counters

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mystery person

Today I am going to have riddle with you guys.Are you ready?And could you guys post the answer in the comment box?The riddle goes like this.
"I am a blind and deaf girl.I am very naughty.My parents are very rich.
A lot of my teachers quit the job as the one who teaches me because of me.
My favourite teacher is the one who was very patient with me.Even when
she was married I stayed in her house.She and her husband even allowed me.
Who am I?"
Before you read the story please think first.This story is gonna give you a lot of hint so read carefully.This a true story.There was a blind and deaf girl and her parents were spoiling her.The parents gave her what she wants.Many teachers quit because of her.She was not only naughty but also rebellious.Only one teacher suceeded.That teacher was absolutely patient.The teacher taught her how to use braille.Her favourite author was none other than Mark Twain.She stayed with her teacher even when her teacher was married.The teacher and her husband allowed her.The teacher and the student loved each other very much.So think carefully guys and becareful with your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!