Guests

free counters

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Midvalley16-12-09

Yesterday I went to Mid Valley to see my friend.He's a Korean just like me.Except that he speaks
Korean while I don't.I last saw him in my math tuition.
I felt happy to
see him just as you will feel if you meet you good buddy.We were carried away by talking too much that we didn't realize that
it was almost time to walking in the Mall.
Furthermore he has a Nerf gun.He has a lot more cool stuff like etc. Animal King cards and a TinTin book.At last I said good bye and went to my english tuition......(but that's not the end of the story)
.We spent our time together at the bookshop reading japanese comic books(mangga).We even talked while
(17/12/09)
Today I met the same friend and also in Mid Valley.We went to Jusco and played games together.He showed me his card album of Animalking cards and there was a lot of cards inside.We played two player and of course I lost because he is a pro.Although I lost he was kind enough to give me the card.We played multiplayer games and shared our tokens.He even gave me the sweets(which he got from winning the game).After we spent all our tokens we went to Mc Donalds and his father was really kind to buy us the Large sized coke(he should'nt have because we could refill for free)So I refilled for my friend and his father to show them proof.At last we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!