Guests

free counters

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Book report (While the clock ticked) 23-04-2010

Name of Reader; Joel Choi

Tittle of Book; While the clock ticked

Name of Author; Franklin W. Dixon

The story; Since Mr. Dalrgmple couldn’t find Fenton Hardy, he had to as his sons, Frank and Joe Hardy to do some detective work. Somebody has been messing about in his new house. He had been receiving threatening letters tackle both cases only to find out that somehow the cases are related. Will they be able to solve the mysteries.

The Characters; Joe and Frank Hardy, the main characters. Chet Norton, a fat plump boy. Arthur Jensen, the gang’s leader. Sid Benny and Mr .Black, Arthur Jensen’s accomplice. Mr Dalrymple, the owner o f the Purdy’s house. Hurdapplegate, the man who got robbed by the gang. Chief Collig. A friend of Frank and Joe Hardy.

Reader’s Comments ;

1. The story is nice as it talks about mysteries.

2. It teaches me about the relations hip Joe and Frank Hardy have.

3. Other than that, this story has moral.

4. Besides that, the friend ship between Chet Morton and the boys are very close.

5. In order to solve mysteries we should be smart like Frank and Joe Hardy.

6. As desperate as Mr Dalrymple we should give people a chance.

7. Lastly, I like the story as it has a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!