Guests

free counters

Saturday, September 11, 2010

PD(Day 3) 11/09/2010

Today was the last day in PD.It was about time to go home.We had still little time to enjoy.Some of my friends were already gone to their own home.Anyway,we saw the drama performed by the the team that lost.The first drama was really funny.It is about Apui who flunked his test and got expelled.Even though he got to accept Jesus Christ he hung out with bad company and got ruined.The police looked for him so his mum sent him to Kuala Lumpur.He worked as a labourer and live at the construction site.One day, he made a deal with God that if God made him successful,he would one day serve God.A few days later,he was hired by the boss of a big company and he was truly successful.He preach the word of God as he has promised God.THE END.The second drama is about Viram who is a successful and rich but has stress so he becomes a christian a have a comfortable life.THE END.After the drama we had lunch together.After lunch,we all went home.Bye,Port Dickson.Actually,you should guess who actually is Apui
a)Raymond b)Pastor Ting Chai
c)Pastor David
P.S=He met Tom Hopkins before who is America's sales guru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!