Guests

free counters

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Skytrek(31/10/2010)

Yesterday I went to Skytrek.We took a one hour journey just to get there.Obviously I had fun.However at first I did not want to go to Skytrek.I gave all sort of excuses to my mum so I did not have to go to Skytrek.At last,I gave because my mum had already made up her mind and wouldn't think about it.Then,the day came and I had to go to Skytrek.The bus was so boring.The good thing is that I survived and was ready to rock.First,we had to listen to the boring but important instructions.The we could use the course.Of course,the most fun part is the flying fox.One of the hardest part is where you had tobalance and walk on the string.Still,it was very fun.we were very lucky because a lot of people were delayed.Thenk God for blessing me with the opportunity to go to Skytrek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!