Guests

free counters

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter party26/04/2011


Last Saturday,we celebrated Easter.Although I know some of you don't,I do.Anyway,I was really busy during that day as I went to a Malay tuition in the morning.Then,I immediately went straight to basketball class.After basketball class I went back home for another Malay tuition.After the Malay tuition finished,I played some sports with my friends which are Henry and Gerard.Then all of us hit the showers.Then Easter party started.First  we ate many different varieties of food.All so delicious especially the prawn.So crunch.The drinks were also refreshing.Then we went into the house and played passing the parcel.What I got from it was a box of erasers which was imported from Korea.Then we also made a few creative things such as a boat,a cross and a very important words.Then,we played video games.It was a really enjoyable day.Thank God for the party.Plus,bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!