Guests

free counters

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Manchester United beat Shalke 04,Barcelona beat Real Madrid(05/05/2011)



In the champions league,Manchester beat Shalke and Barcelona beat Real Madrid in the semi-finals.Oh right so Manchester United are going to fight Barcelona in the Finals.Uh...not really.They have not yet played in the second-leg.Manchester United and Barcelona currently have the advantage because both clubs have 2 away goals.Looks like luck is on their side.However,I have a feeling that in the second,most probably the losing team will fight back really hard.I really hope that the next two matches will be even more interesting to watch and also hope that there will be even more goals.Which team do you support to go into the finals and which team you think that will lose is up to you to and not for me to decide.Looks like now the favorites are disappointing the fans.So which team do you support?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!