Guests

free counters

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cameron Highland(Part 2)

On Tuesday I was in Cameron Highland.I woke quite early in the morning with Isaac.In the night I could hear Uncle Andy snore the loudest.I also could hear Ian gnashing his teeth and his brother snoring.In the morning it was quiet.That is until everybody woke up.First we went to eat roti canai.Then we went to jungle trek in the mountain.It was so awesome but dangerous.Uncle Andy went with us halfway and turned back to take the car.Without Uncle Andy we were slower.During one part Ian dropped Isaac's bottle because he didn't listen to instructions.When Pastor Elaine asked us to go one by one Ian didn't listen and lost his balance so he held on to his brother.When he held on to his brother and Isaac let go of his bottle because Ian was strangling Isaac by pulling his jacket.After that we went to another Boh tea plantation.This time everybody ordered lime tea.We then went to another Bee farm.It was better as they showed us how the bee worked.Then we ate dinner and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!