Guests

free counters

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cameron Highland(Part 3)

The last day in Cameron Highland was also fun.We had to wake up early for the tour.It was starting about six.We had to use their jeep because they said we needed at least a tour guide.We stopped at an orang asli village and had a view of how to use the blowpipe.It was quite fun.Only that it was quite smelly and dirty.Then we went hiking.It was sure tiring.I felt like I couldn't make it but I did and got to see the rafflesia.It sure smelled and we couldn't touch it because it has poison.The we had to hike down again.We were the last I tell you.When we reached the waterfall we only had five minutes to swim in the waterfall.It was sure cold and awesome.We were also late to come up.Then we went to a Roti Canai shop to eat lunch.Somebody thought it was a buffae but it wasn't so he paid quite a lot.We only went for half the tour.After that we went BOH tea to picnic.I ordered blackcurrant tea while Gerrard and Isaac ordered lime tea and Ian ordered peach tea.Then we went to the big farm.Pastor Elaine bought so much stuff.Then we went to the hotel and slept late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!