Guests

free counters

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Youth Camp (Part 3)

On the last day of the youth camp,I kind of overslept again.However,it was not only me who overslept,my room mates overslept.In fact,I woke up the earliest among them.After everybody was awake in our unit,we all left for the prayer meeting except for my cousin cause he was sick and had fever.After we arrived I told our senior about it and we went to my sick cousin and gave him panadol.Then the senior came back and taught us about the holy spirit,the soul and the body.He told us that the spirit should be bigger than the soul but nowadays the soul is bigger than spirit.We do not control  our emotions and get really sensitive.Then he also told us that our life span has become shorter because there is too much sin in the world nowadays.He the life span of the people before our lifetime had a longer life span than us.Then we had nasi lemak for breakfast and it was delicious.After that,we had our last praise and worship in genting view.After that we all left for lunch.Lunch was not in genting view anymore.We had lunch at a chinese restaurant.It was so good for me as we finally had pork in the camp.It had been three days I had gone without pork.After that,we went home.Thank God for the youth camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!