Guests

free counters

Monday, December 19, 2011

Youth Camp 15 /12/2011

I went to my church's youth camp and it was sure fun.On the first day of camp,we had the briefing and was given two mazes to complete.John was the first person to complete it.After that, we had lunch but the food was the terrible.The egg the chef cooked had no taste at all.After that, we complained to Caleb who is in charge of the food.Then we had icebreaker games organized by Eric.The first game was to make sure the ping pong balls make it to the basket through two strings.Then we played another game where a member of the team had to shake until the ping pong balls in the tissue box tied to the representative comes out.The objective of the next game was to throw the ping pong into the paper cup.The last game was the most exciting.It was charades.Then we had dinner.After dinner we had praise and worship and then Pastor Elaine preached to us.It was about making a deal.You can choose either to make a deal with either God or the devil.She also gave us an example:If someone-offers  you a hundred thousand for your old a car, you can accept it or take the second deal which is to receive a million dollars under a few conditions.The conditions are to give back the hundred thousand dollars he just handed you.Secondly,you must wait for a week to receive the money and cannot use the car for at least a week.This is the message she gave.Then we had supper and went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!