Guests

free counters

Saturday, February 4, 2012

War horse

The war horse starts when a man buys a splendid horse.However, he is not that rich and he needs a working horse instead of this horse.His wife is angry at him for wasting their money on the horse.However,their son(Albert) insists on keeping the horse and he trains the horse to plough the field.Although the horse did well,it was meant for nothing because the rain destroyed their turnips which were suppose to earn them the money to pay for the rent.So,to survive,Albert's father sold the horse to the Captain Nicholls who promised very well to take care of his horse and make sure that it stays alive to Albert.During training,the horse forms a relationship with another horse.Unfortunately,when they were in action against the Germans,Captain Nicholls died and the the two horses were kept hostage by the German army.A German soldier in charge of the horses is worried about his underage brother who is going to war snatches his using the two horses but is killed on the way to Italy for desertion.Meanwhile,the two horses who are in the windmill are discovered by a french girl and are taken care of.However,they find themselves into trouble again as the German army confiscates the horses for the sake of war.Fortunately,they are put under a man who cares for horses.After four years,the horse's friend finally dies of exhaustion.Then the main horse runs away as a tank approaches.What do you think will happen next?Will the horse die or survive?Watch to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!