Guests

free counters

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Expendables 2(SPOILER ALERT)

The Expendables 2 is a sequel to The Expendables and can be formed in one word.The word is awesome.It stars Sylvester as Barney Ross and he is one fantastic actor.It starts with the Expendables saving Trench and helping Trench's client to safety.After that,Barney is confronted by Mr Church to retrieve a case from a destroyed plane.The mission goes smoothly with the help of  tech genius Maggie until a gang which call themselves the Sangs shows up and kills Billy the kid.Wanting to avenge Billy,Barney decides to destroy the Sangs.Barney then finds out from Maggie that item in the case is a blue print of an underground mine which consists plutonium.They then camp at an abandoned town nearby a village terrorized by the Sangs.After being ambushed by the Sangs,they manage to defeat them with the help of a legend known in the mercenary world,Booker.After that incident, they travel to a village and help them defeat a group sent by the Sangs to take away the children.After helping out,the expendables go and attack the Sangs in the underground mine.However,they get trapped themselves when the leader of the Sangs blow the place up.What happens next?Watch and find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!