Guests

free counters

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BB camp(part 1) 20th~22th/11/2010

On Saturday, I went a BB camp because my mother wanted me too toughen up.Once I got there, we had to wait to be put into groups.Not that 10th KL came with many people but the whole of the BB KL states.I think there's about seventy-seven juniors in the BB camp.So I was put into group"U"with one of my friends.After everyone was put into groups, we all had tea break.Now,that made my stomach better.So satisfying!Then we had games.The games were fun and awesome.First,we played a game called"count count and count".Then,we played to prepare the group name.We decided our group name was United Kingdom.After that,we had to decide on our group cheer.Ours was like this"Who are the winners,we are the winners,Who are the bests,We are the bests,WE ARE THE BESTS!"After this we went to the obstacle course.It was quite fun except it got all of us wet in muddy water.We had to shower once we got back to the dorm.In other words we had fun.Then we ate dinner.So yummy!Then we went jungle trekking at night.We started the journey and I lost my bottle cap while getting injured.That was so frustrating.After geting back from the trekking.We had to shower again.They also announced that there was supper,but I wasn't hungry so I crashed into bed.THE END!(or is it)Watch out for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!