Guests

free counters

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spending quality time with a friend.(11/11/2010)

Today I went swimming at desa chindaimas which was my old condominium.It was really fun because I swam with a friend named Gerard.He is my friend in cellmeeting and also at church.At first we picked him up from his tuition.Then we went to the condominium.I was already changed but he was still in his school uniform.It was fun swimming as the swimming pool was as long as a giraffe's neck(just kidding).We swam for an hour or so.However,it was very tiring to swim for an hour so my mom ordered hot milo for us after we swam.Then, Gerard's mom and sister came so we had dinner together.The two of us ordered burgers with egg and chicken.It was so tasty and delicious.When Gerard's father came,a nasi lemak was ordered by Gerard's mom for him.After Gerard's father finished his nasi lemak,we all went home.Thank God for letting me spend quality time with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!