Guests

free counters

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Forest reserve(17/11/2010)

Yesterday I went to the forest reserve with my friend,Joshua.We were not the only ones there.Joshua's cell was there too.At first I was excited to go there as we were going to the canopy walkway.We had to walk all the way up to the hill and you know what!The canopy walkway was closed.So much for all my energy.So we had to go down to swim in the waterfall.Unfortunately for us the water fall wasn't what I expected it .It wasn't deep at all.Just dip your feet in and it's enough.So I followed Uncle Patrick to the car to take my slippers.Plus,to take everyone's slippers for them while they were waiting for us.Then we had to go down some more to exit this forest.The exit was tricky.So much rocks and so much trees.After that,we all went to a field nearby to rest.Joshua and I went to play frisbee at the field.We had a rest after playing frisbee.We could eat the food that Joshua brought.So yummy.After resting,we had to move on.We went out of the forest reserve and went to a restaurant.We ate many types of mee.However,the fish kek there was really delicious.Then we went back to Joshua's house and had a bath.What a tiring day!Thank God for letting me go to the Forest Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's day

HOLIDAY IN GEM ISLAND..SEPT 19TH ----> 22ND ^^

I went to gem island on the 19th of September(Last Saturday).We of course had to sit in the car and then use the motorboat.During the first day we went snorkeling.We can see so many fishes during the trip.Not only can we see fishes but we can also see sea cucumbers,sea urchins,jellyfishes,clams,baby sharks,turtles,glowworms and corals.The jellyfish stung my friend!How angry I was then.I got revenge the next day by throwing stones at the same jellyfish until it died.It was like this before it died....... Anyway, I must admit I felt guilty when it died.At night we ate dinner at the restaurant.In the morning we ate buffae.I arrived early but one of my friends arrived earlier.His name is..........Henry.In the morning there are lots of fishes.We fed them bread.The fish crowded like this...................The next day we went for a ride in a boat.The boat stopped and we went down to snorkel.The second we did it we saw an enormous clam.It was so big man!But too bad I couldn't go kayaking.I ate dinner and enjoyed my last day there.Before I came back home I saw the sunset.It was so nice.I went back home.The end!